Wednesday, August 1, 2012

And Then....

So as an update: yesterdays workout was insane-tastic! It was hard and mentally challenging and made me feel amazing.
and then...
no and then...
and then....
NO and then....

The bad "self talk" (what a lame term for talking crap about yourself) starts, the mirror says you are lumpy, and your kids pat your stomach during story time and say "wow its so mushy, are you pregnant?", and the scale says its not gunna budge. BIG DEEP BREATH. I come from many years of  treating myself like crap so its gunna take some time to tell that part of me to shut the f$#^% up! and move on! I just wish it happened sooner then later, the same way I wish my ass would shrink like shrinky dinks in the oven, I love those things, what ever happened to those? 

My boys where up all night coughing so I kept them home today. Maybe the lack of sleep helps my evil twin yell more loudly. I am sure more coffee will silence her along with keeping myself busy.

Have a happy Wednesday to all my readers. Wishing you a fabulous day. And when you doubt yourself or tell yourself worthless thoughts, take a deep breath and tomorrow is another day! Also if you see me out and about today and I look like I am hyperventilating, you know why!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I totally get that part...when everyone goes wow you are looking GREAT!!! And instead of saying thanks... you say too bad it's not true... I've gained 5 lbs! Or your son cuddles with you and pats your belly and say's I love your Jelly Belly mama! Really kid? I know your being lovey but did you really have to point that out! I guess it is a process, but I'm a Results Yesterday kind of girl too! Hang in there, I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete