Tuesday, August 7, 2012

out of the box

Bla Bla Bla, fell off the wagon, there were a few ice cream involved incidences....

But here I am... blogging. Not letting the fat win the fight. I don't know if I told you guys but for the last couple weeks I have had a brand new scale sitting on my bedroom floor just waiting to pop out of the box, like one of those creepy jack-in-the boxes. And if I said I opened it before. I lied. Today I did. Not what I wanted to see, but these thighs weren't built in a day. I have gotten in some crazy workouts lately. Some I loved, others I wanted to cry and kick someone in the throat. But I didn't give up. So that counts for something....

My sons Birthday party was great. The weather was totally bi polar that day. The kids did get to swim for a bit. The bounce house was just the thing to save the day and the kids loved it!

So ya, I'm here... just drinking some water and thinking about what I won't be eating for dinner.... waaa waa waaaaaaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment