Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Figured out how to add pictures!

So today this happened....
As I may have mentioned I used to dance and stuff. My dad has been cleaning out a storage locker recently and found some of my trophies. Some have already made there way to the trophy graveyard, AKA the garbage. I have had them sitting in my office in the box for a while now and today my co workers decided to have an intervention of epic proportions and bring them all out and make me pose with them. Please also note the banner they put on my wall from one of my dance conferences I went to. SUPER AWESOME! It made me miss it all. Next month I am hopefully starting a new dance class I have always wanted to try, if my kids sports schedules don't get too crazy. Stand by for that announcement.

In other news, my eating has been OK. With back to school and new soccer season starting and soon my other son is starting something as well I will have to re vamp my schedule some how to get in at lease 4 days a week. I did get up at 5 am yesterday and did a video. I am thinking of having a Monday morning weigh-in, complete with posting my current weight. But people in this town are caddy, no, not you though, your great.... but I am afraid to put myself "out there" like that....

I will however put this picture out in the universe....
You are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment