Thursday, July 26, 2012

Spanx Hell....

In my fitness world there is a lot going on right now, but I will save that crazy for tomorrow. Lets have story time....

Yesterday I decided to cram a workout in between the small amount of time I had before I had to pick up my kids and get to a friends birthday party. I did an one hour and 15 minute workout in 50 minutes.(cut out some of the warm up and the abs section of my workout and made it work.) As I rushed into the gyms bathroom, grabbed my crap, and headed for the showers I was in crazy rush mode! Let's not even talk about trying to cram your sweaty ass with all your gear into a small space, trying your hardest not to let it hit the floor or get wet, and strip, shower, and then change into your next outfit in a space the size of a fridge. (Yes, I am that girl that will not get naked in public, because, lets get real, you act like your not checking out someones legs for cellulite because they are all skinny while they are changing in the locker room but you are... and you know it).

Here is where panic sets in. My muscles are jello-y goodness from my speedy, kick ass workout, when what happens next is a joke played on me, well played Karma, well played...

Have you ever tried to put on spanx while still semi wet, crammed in a shower, in a huge rush, and your arms are not strong enough to PULLLLLLL them over your sausage legs from the workout you just did???

Let me know when your done laughing from the visual.....

Ok, ya done? Super. Ya its a great time. I made it work, got the kids picked up on time and made it to the awesome party. Where I had birthday cake. I KNOW, I'm a horrible person. But after the bonus spanx workout I think I deserved it.


No comments:

Post a Comment