Friday, July 13, 2012

Can I get an AMEN!

So much going on lately. Nothing super fabulous, but if Awsome counts I am in it to win it!

First I just want to thank baby Jesus for my addiction to pintrest. My motivation to be more stylish, crafty, have better hair, and throw out random one liners is at an all time high. So for that I thank you.

I also have been feeling pretty motivated lately and yesterday I tried fake Zumba at my gym. What's fake zumba you ask? Fake Zumba is what my gym calls Bialia Beats and its actually Zumba, but they don't want to buy the rights to call it what it is, or whatever. Who cares, I dropped it low and had an awesome time offending old people in class shaken my ass and busting out with the robot when needed. I would also like to say sorry to the young girl who obviously just started teaching. Being the level of awesome that I am, and having boys bringing the milk shake to my yard, and not hers, she may have felt a little less sparkly after class with me. (If you don't understand the reference, you need to study up on awesome, I have a PHD.) When I started with the Ooo-ooo disco style and booty poppin she looked a little scared. But I bet next time I take her class she will rise to the challenge and raise the booty bar. I EXPECT MORE miss cheer leader Barbie, you have the potential, I can tell! 

 Moving on. I have been obsessed with finding cheap ideas for a superhero themed Birthday Party. Got any? Send them my way.



Happy Friday Bitches! JAZZ HANDS!


No comments:

Post a Comment