Saturday, July 28, 2012

Its a Starting Point.

So I did the deed. Stripped, and got all uncomfortable while standing there awkwardly letting my fat get pinched. But I was prepared for the results and actually had a number in my head- I was right. 32%. I am 32% whobbly bits of ice cream, carb, and sugar goodness. When the wighed me I turned away. I have an idea where I'm at but with my history its all about what the scale says. I know from proper education and the awesome support of some MAJORLY cool people in my life I need to shoot for a % NOT a number on the scale. But for some reason numbers will forever haunt me. Whatever....

I don't normally post on the weekends but I said I would let you know and I did. I haven't really figured out what I want to drop %age wise in the next two weeks. I am hoping my trainer and another supporter of Team Cankles will help me set a realistic goal. I set the "scale" goal for 2 pounds a week. But bottom line, if I feel better and can rock the pintrest skinny jean outfit, eh I'm at peace with my thighs. Let's face it, those cute pintrest outfits are worn by 16 year old skinny chicks that haven't seen the adventures of ice cream binges that actually go straight to your ass or the awesome extra "where did that fat come from, oh ya that's right, getting knocked up" weight.

Have a fabulous weekend Y'all. Today is my sons 4th Birthday and I have to go make vanilla cupcakes with cookie dough frosting. (Those who don't know, I am a baking QUEEN)

No comments:

Post a Comment