Friday, June 22, 2012

Day 3- Its FRIDAY!

How's everyone doing out there? I'm ok, still in shock I got hit by a bus! A BUS people! Ok, so it was just a dream but its really a weird one! Last night I tried to google what it could mean but I think that just made me more confused.

So, I shaved my legs. Ya, I know, it's getting crazy up in here. I did this in hopes of getting two things done, getting a pedicure and going for a run. Don't know why I like having shaved legs for a run? Less wind resistance? Who knows. I also like to brush my teeth and apply chapstick too before a run. Anyone else have weird workout rituals. NO?! Well then your weird!

Its Friday, so happy. My best friend is coming to visit next week and I am hoping to get my crap together so everything is perfect for her and her family. SO EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment