Thursday, March 22, 2012

WHUD UP BI-CHEEEES?

So I know I have been off the grid. But guesss whhaaaat? Doin good. Scale hasn't moved much but I will say this. No ice cream for me, doesn't mean I don't want some but I am hangin in there. Haven't been emotionally eating or sneaking food, yes bitch I sneak food, don't act like your so cool.

Knee has been ok, have been running when it's not raining and so far so good.

My musical tourettes is at an all time high so its safe to say my coworkers are lovin' me!

Just trying to keep the hope alive. The other day I broke down and asked for something I was too afraid to ask for.... and I'll tell ya kids. Who knew if you ask, you might get what you need... and I needed support and maybe a hug, but I won't openly admit that out loud. (hugs are forbidden)

So I have been asked if I want to do Tuff Mudder. I REALLY do but I am scared I can't get my ass together to do it. See, I am one of those go big or go home type of people and I HATE to let people down. Really good at letting myself down, but others, na' so mush. Has anyone out there done it? This also if followed up by a dream I have had, full of glitter and love..... sorry that's the coffee talking. I mean I have had this secret hidden awesomeness, a dream that I have always wanted to do and am really starting to wonder.... Can it be done??? Can I do it???  Am I too old and covered it fat stacky? Can fat stacky ever go away?? But I digress. I may be doing some research on the topic. Maybe one day when I find myself drunk blogging (it could happen, I drink....) I will tell you about it.

But until then, keep on rockin in the free world...

No comments:

Post a Comment