Thursday, March 8, 2012

IT'S THUUUUURRRRSSSDAY!

And guess what!!! I didn't weigh in.... Ok, maybe I did, but I am not ready to talk about it. But I will say this, I am proud I have not given up, as I usually would have by now and for-fit to the fat. Instead I am going going back back to Cali Cali, sorry musical tourettes. I am going back to food journaling. I HATE food journaling but I also hate the look of my thighs and the awesome new fat I saw on them this morning as I got out of the shower... FACT: Did you know if you bend your knee to a 90 degree angle and look at the back of your leg your fat stacks up and looks HORRIBLE! Ok you can go look.... I will still be here when you get back.

OK?? I know right?! SHOCKING!!

SO now that you are just as depressed, ahemm, I mean motivated as me to get the fat stack less fat-stacky (ya I just made that up and I'm pretty sure that's how you spell it) start journaling too. YES it sucks, but it works. I like the myfitnesspal app. It's also online and free!! If you do it too please let me know and report your success next week. OK, readddddy BREAK. (Yes do the clap thing on your desk, do it! It's muscle memory people and you know you want to)

No comments:

Post a Comment