Monday, February 27, 2012

On a glitter bender

Soooo, lets talk about all the crap I ate this weekend... cookies, ice cream, and pie and wait for it.... wait for it.... PIZZA. I was like a fairy on a glitter bender.  (ya I just said that, and yes you too can use it. Feel free to throw it out at parties or the craft store, I think it would really work well in the glitter isle, but I digress."

UGH. I think the crap infiltrated my brain because instead of being all "I'm gunna kick ass this week and loose some serious lb's" I was like "I wonder if I can hit up Starbucks for a mocha and get a doughnut before anyone would notice."

Um, my ass would....

But I keep telling myself this feeling will pass, that I need to eat well on the weekend too, just as I do on the weekdays if I want this to really happen. AND I DO.

So in the mean time I am reading this awesome blog I found on Pintrest (take a drink) called Mama Laughlin and also directing all my fat thoughts to wasting time finding the perfect craft to pin for this weekend. What are you guys pinning on Pintrest ???(drink)

No comments:

Post a Comment